Lyrics
Binte Dil

Binte Dil Lyrics

Verse 1

This girls heart is in Egypt. Metaphorically, this could mean that this girl feels lonely and alone like how one feels in the deserts of Egypt.

WORD - Bint - Girl, Misriya - Arabic word for Egypt.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Chetan says:

good song

2. Elvin Karan says:

Finest song

WORD - Bint - Girl, Misriya - Arabic word for Egypt.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Chetan says:

good song

2. Elvin Karan says:

Finest song

Verse 2

I present to you my entire being, in the prime of my life. I am at your service, your highness.

Like a fire in a goblet, your flame will rise behind the veil of your tearful eyes. Suggesting that she is in grief, but the fire within her is still alive.

WORD - Kul- Entire, Shabab - Youth, Khidmat - Service, Janaab - Your Highness, Dida-e-tar - Tearful eyes, Hijaab - Veil.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Verse 3

These lips that yearn for company, now come close to each other. The lovers who were once separated , have now found a beautiful abode.

WORD - Maikash - Thirsty, Qurbatein - Closeness, Hairatzada - Amazed, Thikane - Abode, Furqatein - Seperation.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Verse 4

When I am at my lowest, write about the great heights we reached when in love. Write about the rewards of this passion.

FACT - Karez essentially means an 'underground channel'. This could also be a reference to how when the protagonist dies and is buried, he wants her to remember him for the great heights they reached when in love.

WORD - Rifwatein - Height, Chahaton - Love, Sila - Gift/Reward.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Madhur Ratawal says:

Great work guys. Keep it up.

WORD - Rifwatein - Height, Chahaton - Love, Sila - Gift/Reward.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Madhur Ratawal says:

Great work guys. Keep it up.

Verse 5