Lyrics
Khalibali

Khalibali Lyrics

Verse 1

Beloved! Ever since I have worn the crown of love, life has become chaotic. My relationship with this world is now chaotic.

WORD - Habibi - Beloved, Khalibali - Chaos, Ishq-e-sehra - Crown of love.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Mansi says:

It’s worth to fall in love with his evil look. His acting is so very amazing. Khalibali

2. Prabhat says:

Khalibhali

WORD - Habibi - Beloved, Khalibali - Chaos, Ishq-e-sehra - Crown of love.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Mansi says:

2. Prabhat says:

Khalibhali

Verse 2

My heart is now in tatters! The glow-worms that flew around at night, have been disappointed and they're now gone.

It feels like my dreams have found a home within my eyes. Suggesting that he find's it difficult to sleep because he keeps thinking about Rani Padmavati.

WORD - Taar - Tatters, Jugnu - Glow-worms, Dera - Home.

FACT - Children sometimes have glow-worms besides their bed to help them sleep better at night. Thus suggesting that Alauddin Khalji once slept peacefully like a child but not anymore.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WORD - Taar - Tatters, Jugnu - Glow-worms, Dera - Home.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Verse 3

I travelled across the world but eventually I stopped when I found you. Even the skies bow down to you.

WORD - Ghoom - Travel, Jhuk - Bow down.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WORD - Ghoom - Travel, Jhuk - Bow down.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Verse 4

Let me read the confession of your beliefs. It says, this is the religion of love. Alauddin wishes to know if he is meant to be with her. Now my heart tells me that I ought to protect you at all times.

WORD - Mazhab - Religion, Pehra - Guard.

FACT - Kalmah which means 'Word' is the process of reciting six spiritual beliefs. These six phrases are 1- Word of Purity, 2- Word of Evidence, 3- Word of Majesty, 4- Word of Oneness, 5- Word of Guilt, 6 - Word of Rejection of Disbelief.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WORD - Mazhab - Religion, Pehra - Guard.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *